For more information Download the Brochure
The School’s Objectives
The major objective of the School is to raise the level of knowledge, competence, professionalism, integrity, trust and confidence among the participants by:
- Bringing together employees, employers and experts within the financial services to bridge the communication gap, promote co-operation, interaction and networking, exchange ideas and seek solutions to similar challenges within respective economic and banking sectors in a regional context.
- Updating their knowledge on the principles and practice of modern banking and finance.
- Making them aware of and appreciate the wider issues with which they have to deal with and equip them with the knowledge and skills appropriate to cope with their increased responsibilities.
- Enhancing their confidence through taking part in case studies and discussion groups, with special reference to business strategy and personal development.
- Helping them meet the current challenges facing banking and financial services.
- Contributing to the development of highly skilled, professional and competent bankers in the region.