Welcome to Kenya Institute of Bankers
The Kenya Institute of Bankers is the “Professional umbrella body” for the Banking and Finance sector in Kenya with a membership of 42 banks and Financial Institutions as corporate members and their employees as individual members. The Institute’s primary responsibility is to uphold the integrity of the Banking profession by promoting Acceptable Banking Standards by certifying professional banking education, training and providing consultancy/counselling, codes of conduct and continuing professional development programmes.
Since its inception over 35 years ago, the Institute has been dedicated to supporting the Banking and Finance sector, through its education and training program mes to ensure that employees in the sector are continuously well equipped to render the best service possible to bank clients and the banking public in general. This also guarantees improved performance and profitability for the sector.
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Kenya Institute of Bankers will be held on Thursday, 13th December,
in the Library Hall of The Kenya Institute of Bankers, National Bank Building, Harambee Avenue 20th Floor Nairobi, at 5.30 p.m.
to transact the following business:-
1. To confirm minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.
2. To Receive the Chairman’s Annual Report.
3. To Receive, Consider and Adopt the Accounts of the Institute for the Year ended 31st December, 2017.
4. To elect the Chairman, Deputy Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Other Members of the Council to hold office until the next Annual General Meeting.
5. To Appoint Auditors of the Institute to hold Office until the next Annual General Meeting.
6. To Transact Any Other Business of which due Notice shall have been given.
All members are hereby requested to be present at the meeting to ensure good attendance. Members are requested to
make Nominations for New Office Bearers to the Council and also propose Resolutions. Such nominations and/or Resolutions must reach the office
of the Secretary on/or before 6th December, 2018
We appeal to All Member Banks and Non-Bank Financial Institutions to bring this Notice to the attention of all Members/Staff in all their Establishments/Branches.